torsdag 2 oktober 2014

Johanna

It was the first real day of summer and I was home alone. It was eleven o'clock in the morning and I had just eaten breakfast. My parents were at work and would not come home for a long time.
I arranged music and a little reading on the patio because I thought sunbathing. Just as I put on my bikini and toke the sun-lotion, the phone rang. It was Johanna who wondered if we could do something together.
- I was just about to sunbathe, I said.
- Can´t you sunbathe with me then, asked Johanna.
- It is better you come here, I said. Our patio is secluded so we can sunbathe topless.
- Okay, I will come in twenty minutes.
I thought of Johanna, who is really cute and sexy and a good friend. I have often felt that I wanted to hug and kiss her but was afraid because she might get mad at me then. I'm bisexual, but she has not shown any signs of it. Though sometimes I have imagined that she checked out my boobs. In any case, I felt tingly and horny when I thought of seeing her almost naked.
She came after half an hour wearing a short skirt and tank top, and she had colored her hair in a lovely red color.
- You look beautiful, I said.
- Thanks, you too, she said.
We went out onto the patio, where we have forest on the back and plants or fences on the sides so the neighbors can´t see into. I put on a CD with music I knew that she also like. She took off her skirt and tank top and lay down beside me on the blanket that I put on the porch floor.
- Should we sunbathe topless, I asked.
- Yes we can do that, she said. Can you unbutton my bra?
That she did not have to ask twice and after I loosened hers, I turned my back so she could untie my. She has gorgeous breasts, a little bigger than mine which is quite small. Otherwise, we are quite similar in physique.
- I have sun lotion here, I said. Should I anoint your back?
- Yes, please, she said.
She lay down on her stomach and I started at the shoulders and went down to panty edge.
- I'll take the legs too, I said and crouched down.
- Mm, she said.
So I started at the left foot and went upwards. When I was on the thigh, I saw the outline of her pussy lips through the fabric, and it made me more horny. I went as far as I dared at the thighs but on the next leg, I happened to bump against her pussy a little as she winced.
- Oh sorry, I said.
- Don´t worry, she said, and laughed.
- Now it´s clear, I said. Should I take the front too?
- Ok, she said and turned around.
She smiled at me, but then she closed her eyes and waited.

I was now on her stomach and got up between her breasts out of her shoulders. Then I took more oil and massaged into the breasts, and felt the nipples stiffened. I could not help to cuddled with her nipples for a while.
- So nice hands you have, she said and sighed.
I knew now that I was wet between the legs, thinking that it will appear on the panties that I'm horny.
I had to fight against for not bend down and kiss her nipples. But then I started at the front of the legs instead. When I carefully smeared thighs right up to the edge panty, I slapped her on her pussy and said it was ready.
- Too bad, she said, and smiled. It was so nice.
- Want me to rub you now, she asked.
- Yes, I said as I lay on my stomach.
It was so nice to feel her soft hands massaging sun lotion on my back. Did she lingered long on my buttocks but maybe I imagined. She was careful when she was at the back of the thighs and did not touch my ​​pussy, though I wished it.
- So now you can turn, she said.
I turned around and closed my eyes when she started at the shoulders, and walked quickly across the breasts down on my stomach.
- I think you missed a bit here, I said, pointing at the nipples.
She giggled a bit but started massaging the breasts thoroughly and ran her fingers over the nipples, which immediately became stiff, and then she pinched a little at them.
- Oh so nice, I sighed.



Continue in ebook 2....







Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar