tisdag 18 september 2012

King


One day in the summer holidays Mom said that they would go and visit my aunt who lived twenty mil away and grandparents would go with them. They would be away in three days.
- You want to come, she wondered.
- No I would not, I said.
- Grandfather wondering if you can take care of the King in the meantime, if you are going to stay at home, my mother said.
- Gladly, I said.
- Grandpa says you have such a good hand of him, she said.
- Yes, he likes me, I said.
- So I tell him to bring King here.

It was a Thursday they would go, and Grandma and Grandpa came early in the morning. I was asleep but woke up when King jumped up in my bed and licked my face. I threw my arms around his furry neck and hugged him. Then he jumped down and examined every corner. I got up, got dressed and went out to visit Grandma and Grandpa. My grandfather gave me a leash and a bag of dog food and showed how much food he should have each day.
- So, I hope you take a long walk every day, he admonished.
- Oh yeah, I will, I said.
- I feel calm when you take care of him, he said.
So they went and I put a leash on King and walked away. King is a German shepherd, nearly ten years old.
The first time I met him, I was scared and started crying, I remember. I was only 5 years old and he was a frisky puppy that jumped on me. But later, we have become best friends, and every time I visit he come to lie beside me with his head on my lap.
Now we had come all the way to my friend Anna's house and I saw that she was out on the patio.
- Hi Anna, I cried. Come and see.
- Have you got a dog, she said when she came running.
- No it's grandfathers but I'll take care of him a few days, I said.
She patted and cuddled with King for a while, but then I felt that I was hungry. I had not eaten breakfast yet.
- Do you want to go out and walk with him tomorrow, I asked.
- Yes please, said Anna.
- I'll see you tomorrow, I said. I have to go home and eat breakfast now.
When we got back home and I ate a little I took the bikini and put me on the patio for sunbathing. King lay in the shade but when I anointed sunscreen on my stomach he came up to me and licked where I anointed me.
- No King, stop, I said and pushed him away.
Then he went back to the shade, but when I took off my bra and smeared suntan lotion on my breasts he came trotting and he swept his tongue over my breasts before I could stop him. I shivered with pleasure and nipples stiffened immediately, but I pushed him away and he went away to the corner again.
I lay for a moment and thought about how nice it was when he licked the nipples, and after a while I opened the bottle of oil and rubbed my breasts again. I saw that he sniffed, but he dared not come.
- You can come, I said.
And immediately he came and began to lick my breasts and I moaned in pleasure. This time I let him go on and I saw nipples standing straight out when he finished. It was so nice so I poured on more oil and immediately he started to lick again. I moaned loudly and felt I got wet in the pussy and apparently King felt it because he stopped licking my breasts and began to sniff at my crotch and began to lick panty. But then I pushed him away and turned my around, and he went back to the shade....

The story continue in E-book 1




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar