fredag 7 september 2012

Babysitter

 It was a Friday night the phone rang and my father replied.
- Hello Arne
- I´m sure she will. You may talk to her. She sits next to me.
I took the phone and said hello.
- Hey Nilla. Want to earn a hundred?
- Sure, what should I do?
- Well I'd promise to go to a meeting tonight and my wife work night. I would not like to leave the kids alone at home so it would be great if you could be with them until I get home.
- Sure I can.
- I will go in an hour.
- I can come right away because it's a program on TV I don´t want to miss.
- Good, and thanks in advance.
Arne has an eleven year and son and a three years old daughter.
 I took the bike and went away. Did not think of to change clothes. It had been a warm day so I was wearing only blouse and skirt. Bra, I had forgotten as usual.
When I got there, little Lisa met me at the door. She took my hand and wanted to show me all her stuff. Mike also hung around with us. He was almost as long as I though he was almost four years younger. Then we sat in front of the TV all three. After a while Arne came out of the bedroom.
- I'm going now. Feel like home Nilla. Now be nice to her, children.
 After an hour Lisa fell asleep on the couch so i lifted her up and carried her to her room. Mike followed me and lifted my skirt and checked my panties.
- What are you doing? Just wait until I have my hands free. Then you´ll get back!
After I put Lisa i bed, I rushed after Mikey. We struggled a bit for fun but then we sat on the couch and relax. He tried to pull up my skirt several times but I held it and took the opportunity to pinch him in the butt. Then we watched a movie at TV until it was getting late.
- It's probably best that you go to bed now, i said.
- Nah, I do not want yet.
- Well the clock's eleven.
- If I can see your boobs i will go, he said an giggled.
- No, you're too young for that.
- I am almost as tall as you are.
- Do you promise that you go to bed then?
- Yep.
So I started to unbutton my blouse and he stared with interest to the opening. I felt I was getting horny when finally pulled apart my blouse.
- Oh so nice, he said. I started to snap back when he interrupted me.
- Wait, I did not really see. Again, please?
- Ok then.
I opened my blouse again and he came closer and sat down together with me.
- Do you want to touch, i asked.
- Can I?
He hesitated but I took his hand and put it on the left breast.
 - You can hug a little if you want.
He began to squeeze hard so I had to tell him to be careful. My nipples had become stiff, so I told him to pinch a bit cautious of them. It felt really nice but then I thought that he's only eleven years, so I pulled up my blouse and buttoned.
- Now you crawl into bed.
- Ok, thanks.
It looked that he had a erection when he ran away. I thought, wondering if he started masturbating yet. He is, after all, over eleven, and I started masturbating at twelve. But then I turned down the sound on the TV and lay down on the couch and put my hand under my blouse and massaged my breasts a little.
Now I was really horny so I stuck my other hand under my skirt and started massaging my pussy outside of my panties at first, but it was not enough, so I pulled down my panties and began to fondle me. My fingers slid easily into the wet slit. Stuck a few fingers and pulled them in and out faster and faster. Soon I felt that it was close so I twirled my fingers around my clitoris. I almost screamed when i came, but I clenched.
Then I fell asleep.
 I woke up when I heard someone whispered my name. When I opened my eyes I saw Arne sit on the edge of the table and smiled at me.
- I see you had a good time,he said.
Then I realized that I slept with my panties down on my knees and my hand between my legs. I rushed up and pulled up my panties while I became quite red in the face. I felt terribly embarrassed.
- No problem, said Arne, I must admit that I sat and watched you for a while. You were so wonderful sweet and sensual, where you was laying.
- Ok, I said shyly.
I sat down again and tried to get rid of redness in the face.
- Nilla, said Arne, I would like to ask you something.
- Ok, i said.
- Promise not to get mad at me.
- I promise.
- Well I have a desire to watch when you caress yourself.
- No, I said and giggled.
- You could get a few hundred extra, he said.
I just laughed a little nervously.
- Nah, sorry, I'm so stupid. I'll bring your money.
While I waited I thought about what he said and noticed that I got real horny of the thought that he would watch me masturbating. He came back he gave me an extra hundred.
 - Where would you sit in that case, I asked, smiling.
He brightened up and smiled at me....

The story continue in my E-book 1







Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar