tisdag 28 augusti 2012

Forbidden

I was thirteen and a half years when I lost my virginity. It was our neighbor guy who was a year older than me. We were not dear or so we agreed to help each other with the premiere. The day we had decided reunion was approaching and I was pretty nervous. When I was on the way to the barn in the woods where we decided to meet, I had butterflies in my stomach but I felt horny and tingly too.
He was already waiting when I arrived and I took up a blanket I had in a bag and spread out.

We said nothing and was first a little hesitant before I started to undress. He pulled off his pants and underwear and I saw his cock standing straight out. I lay down on the blanket and splayed my legs and he came over me. He pressed but did not find the hole so I had to help out so the cock started to penetrate and when he pressed so the whole cock went in I whimpered for it stung in my pussy. But I was disappointed because he squirted almost immediately and pulled out his cock.
He pulled on his pants and said goodbye and disappeared. I lay there and thought about what had happened. I felt the pussy and got some blood on my fingers but I was not scared because I had read about what happens when you lose virginity. But it was nice when I stroked my fingers so I continued until I got orgasm.
After that day, I was almost always horny and the guys probably noticed that because I saw that they were checking me out much more than before.
After a few months one day came summer visitors to a cabin that I took care off sometimes for the owners who lived far away. I had not yet reached the age of fourteen when this happened. The owner had asked me to open and show the tenants the house.
When I saw a car stop at the house, I ran there. But it was just a man who got out of the car. He was probably in his forties but I thought he was delicious. We were greeted and I locked up and gave him the key. He told me that his wife and children would come in a few days.
- My name is Kent by the way, he said.
- Nilla, I said.
I had minimal shorts and a low-cut shirt and I noticed that he was checking me out and I was getting horny.
- So where do you live, he wondered.
- Over there, I said, pointing.
- Can´t I see you later, he said. I need to freshen up and unpack.
- Yes, I said because I already enjoyed his company.
- Come at seven, he said.
- Ok, I said and went home.
When I was home in my room, I thought of Kent and got so horny so I had to fondle my pussy. But I stopped before I came because I thought maybe there would be something in the evening.
I still had the same clothes when I knocked on the door at seven. He opened with a white shirt that was unbuttoned a bit so the hair on the chest appeared. He also was wearing tight jeans and he asked me to come in.
- Glad you came, he said.
I saw that he had made himself at home and music streamed from a CD player.
- Sit down, he said.
When I sat down on the couch, he started asking me about the neighborhood. About sightseeing and shopping, and and I told him of everything I was remember. While he sat on the edge of the table and looked down into my neck where my small breasts loomed.
- Would you like something to drink, he asked after a moment.
- Yes, I said.
He disappeared into the kitchen and I heard a plop of a cork and I wondered what it I would drink. When he came back he had two glasses with something red and he gave me one and sat down next to me.
- Do you drink wine, he asked.
- Yeah, I said boldly.
I was not so damn used to alcohol but a glass could not be dangerous, I thought.
When he drank, I sipped gently, and felt it was strong. But while we were talking, I drank a little at a time and felt that I was relaxed after having been a little tense. He was so close that I felt the heat from his body and I felt the tingle in my stomach when I was sitting so close to a man.
- You are so sweet, he said suddenly and caressed my cheek with the back of his hand.
- Thanks, I said.
He let his arm to remain at the backrest behind me and soon I felt his hand on my shoulder. I shuddered as his fingers moved over my shoulder and then into the skin at the neck.
- Are you a horny girl, he asked, and I was a bit shocked by the question.

To continue in E-book 1


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar